1 pound carrots
1.5 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. thyme
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash and peel your carrots then slice them into even sticks that are roughly 4 inches long.
2. Put them in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Then sprinkle the salt, garlic powder, herbs and spices on top. Stir until all are evenly coated.
3. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure the carrots are evenly spread out and not stacked on top of each other.
4. Put the carrots in the oven and bake for about 25-35 minutes, checking halfway through to move the carrots around or flip them for even cooking.
5. Once you can pierce the carrots easily with a fork and there is a slight browning/crisping on the edges, they are done. Remove them from the oven, allow to cool and serve.
Note: Other spices that go good with carrots are ginger, cinnamon, lemon, orange, parsley and tarragon.
You will be pleasantly surprised at how awesome these are. Pair these with your next burger!