(From: Jessica in the Kitchen)
Any party is a hit when there is buffalo cauliflower not the table!
1 pt. container strawberries
1 pt. container blueberries
1 bunch (about 1 1/2 lbs.) seedless grapes (green, red or a mixture of both)
1/4 cup honey
juice from 2 limes (about 2-3 tablespoons)
(From: Oh You Cook Blog)
For more easy recipes like this be sure to check out the recipe page!
(From: Skinny MS)
For more information on this recipe or for others please click below.
(From: House of Yum)
If you know me you know I love Bourbon! For more recipes like this click below.
1. Put all ingredients in your bread machine in the order above.
2. Once cycle is finished, punch down the dough and place it in a greased loaf pan.
3. Cover and let rise until it has doubled in size.
4. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
5. Take out of the oven and immediately rub a cold stick of butter over the top.
6. Let cool and remove from pan.
You are going to want to try this and all the other recipes by clicking below.